Sunday, November 1, 2009

Asheville

Living in Asheville, breathing in the delicious fall mountain air, walking down Broadway into downtown. The city is alive and thriving. It almost seems every one is an artist of some kind. Either visual artist or musicians the city is crawling with creativity, or at the very least attempts at creativity. I need to get painting again, I've been painting a little here and there but I have yet to throw myself into it like I have in the past. It may be because my studio (aka garage) is falling apart and is currently being fixed. It could be the I don't have any room in there because my housemates stuff is taking up most of the space. However excuses are just that, there is also room to work and create to thrive and express. I think apathy is the real reason. To paint without feedback is difficult, I need to find my niche, a group of people who I can meet with and talk about art and expression and push my ideas further as they come into contact with others ideas. To make contact, to conflict, to blend and to grow, a natural growth of ideas based out of community.
Anyways I don't know why I even write on this thing. It's not like anyone every fucking reads it.
~till next time
Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment